CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wait...How many kids do I have?

Earlier tonight my cell phone rang. It was one of Pete's friends, and she's riding in the car with him going to see her boyfriend.

Me: "Hello?"
Her: "What's the name of your GPS?"
Me: "Huh?"
Her: "Well, Pete says her name starts with L but I think it starts with E. Which is it?"
Me: "Um....it's Evelyn. You win."
Her: "HA! I TOLD him it was an E! Pete, you loser, it's Evelyn!"
Hang up.

It both baffles and tickles me that their friends treat me like their Mama!

2 comments:

mabrynelson said...

you should know that you currently have 6 children: Mabry, Pete, Ryan, Elizabeth, Emily, and Mallory. All the others are wanna-bes. :)

btw, i totally think you should change your "about me" information to include your new daughters! lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leigh!
I LOVE Mabry's idea of updating your profile - then you can keep up with the Ferrills! LOL!