CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Finally! Someone who agrees with me!


I've always said talking to Ryan is like talking to a wall, and finally someone must agree with me. Last week was the opening of the play A Mid Summer Night's Dream, in which Ryan played Snout. In the play there was a play, and in the play within the play Snout played a wall. Yes, you heard right...a wall! And oh, was he ever a great wall! Unfortunately I don't have really good pics, but I do have one of him showing his chink in the wall, through which the 2 lovers spoke and kissed. Oh, now THERE was a picture for ya! For some reason the wall was ok with them speaking through his "chink", but he kind of grossed out when they kissed! LOL All in all it was a great play, and he sure played his part well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan! He certainly is as tall as a wall! too funny!

Anonymous said...

Malavia (TMMO) here, I played the wall in MSND as well. I loved that role. Hope he had fun.