CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

TAGGED!!! Now it's YOUR turn!

Thanks, Laine for tagging me and making me actually have to THINK! That's probably my least favorite activity!!!
Favorite person (outside family)? The Domino's Delivery Person
Favorite food? Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream
Quirks about you? No matter what's going on, I schedule my weekend activities around nap time!
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Well, Mabry said I'm forgiving, loving, and merciful, but she was being a smart aleck!
Any regrets in life? That we didn't find Dave Ramsey and his plan sooner...YEARS sooner!
Favorite Charity/ Cause? St. Jude and The American Cancer Society
Favorite Blog recently? Tamri cracks me up! Her life is one challenge after another and yet she just keeps on finding the humor in all of it!
Something you can’t get enough of? Peace and quiet! :)
Worst job you’ve ever had? Working as a property manager in Savannah, GA. The stress of that job put me in the hospital!
What job would you pay NOT to have? Sucking out sewer tanks
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? The men's locker room at the gym? :)*
Favorite Bible verse right now? "Love One Another" I don't know what verse that is, but it's the only one I know by heart and I say it to my kids all the time!
Guilty Pleasure? Soaking in the hot tub!
Got any confessions? Who, me?
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I would have this excess skin removed and a boob lift. Hey, you said spending it on ME, so I'm taking it literally! :)
Favorite thing about your house? The open floorplan
Least favorite thing about your house? The neighborhood!
One thing you are bad at? Finishing projects
One thing you’re good at? Starting projects
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I'd have more saved for college, and a paid off house!
What makes you feel sexy? My t-shirt and boxers
Who is your real life hero? Probably my coworker, Von. She is the most spirit-filled person I know and she refuses to gossip no matter how I try to prod her!
What is the hardest part of your job? Staying on top of the tiny little details, both at work AND at home!
When are you most relaxed? Definitely at the beach
What stresses you out? Unexpected changes in schedules send me over the edge! I need at least 2-3 days notice if the kids want to do something or go somewhere, and God help them if it changes before they leave!
What can you not live without? Air conditioning
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I didn't read the article, but I don't really think there's anything narcissistic about people who blog. I think it's an excellent way to write down your thoughts, keep abreast of what's going on in other people's lives and lets others keep up with what's going on in yours.
Why do you blog? Because my sister Laine challenged me to!
Who are you tagging?
New/Newer bloggers : Meghan (and I'd love to tag Laura if she'd ever start a blog!!!)
Bloggy friends : Tamri and Peacebug (as soon as she gets her blog up!)
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better - I'm still too new to this to know many bloggers.
Bloggers who you don't think will respond, but you hope will --See above
Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)Bloggy friendsBloggers you’d like to get to know betterBloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Way to go Leigh!
And I'm with ya on sucking out sewer tanks!
I think you're great at starting AND finishing projects. Good grief your always redecorating rooms in your house and then emailing us pics of the finished product! Wish you'd come spread the love here!
And you SO get the stress from unexpected changes in schedules from Daddy! Do you remember how that would send him through the roof?
Great job! ;) Thanks for playing!
Laura, you're next!

mabrynelson said...

mommy you're so silly. i love you so much.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!! LALALALALALA I'm sooo bored and you're in bed.... BORED! you're boring, mom. i love you, but you bore me. I think i might come bother you for a few minutes..... because I am SOOOO bored. but i don't want to do anything. but i'm sooooooo bored. save me from the boredom.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those folks are right about Mabry's moves. She's a natural, at acting, singing, AND dancing! I'm so proud of her. AND I'm so proud that her mom has found the motivation to lose weight. And I'm putting this in writing: This granmart will pay up to $1000 on the bill to get rid of the excess skin. (More, if necessary!) Love you much. Mom