CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Musicians Surround Us!

And I LOVE it!!! I love that my kids got their musical talents from my mom!
This past weekend was May Fair at the park, and the High School Jazz band played a concert. Pete plays bass in the jazz band, and baritone in the symphonic band and tuba in the marching band. I'm convinced that boy can play anything he puts his hands on!! There's no video linked to this because I couldn't get Youtube to play nice!
Mabry has the voice of an angel, and we love to hear her sing! She can also play a little piano, but doesn't play nearly as much as she sings. She's destined for greatness, that one! :)
Ryan plays trombone and he can really rock that thang! Recently they had the Jr. High Jazz Concert where he won Most Outstanding Jazz Band Member. They gave him a quick solo part, which you can see here:





3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

AWESOME Ryan!

mabrynelson said...

not to be selfish or anything, but I love how your one and only daughter was NOT mentioned AT ALL in this blog about music. MUSIC!! I have musical abilities. :/

Leighboe said...

What are you talking about, Mabry?! Geez, I mentioned you right there in the middle. You just speed-read right over it! :)*