CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I know it was HERE!


Thursday several of us decided to check out the Tanger Outlet in Pigeon Forge. Holy smokes, that place is HUGE! It's probably 10 times the size of the outlet in Foley, AL! In fact, we were smart and packed a lunch in a cooler, and we actaully tail-gaited at the Tanger!
Towards the end of our loooonnnngggg day, Valerie (Kentucky), Jamie (Arkansas) and I decided to wait for Tricia (Indiana) and Karen (Connecticut) in the car. (Let me tell you, I've seen shopping and I've done shopping, but NEVER have I seen the likes of Tricia!) I started the car and we waited a bit, then I called Karen to see where they were and tell them we were waiting. They wanted to hit just one more store, which happened to be very close to where we'd parked the car at the beginning of our excursion.
I decided to take that opportunity to run into another store close by. Keep in mind this was just Thursday, so I hadn't even known these ladies for a full 24 hours yet, which is why I had no idea Valerie is the prankster she is! So I kept the car running and darted over to the store while Karen and Tricia finished their shopping.
When I came out, I started walking towards the van. Well, where the van was supposed to be, anyway! It didn't take me long to spot it; it IS my van, after all, and they hadn't moved it too far away. Tricia and Karen, on the other hand, were at a disadvantage. They did go to the right spot, only to find it empty. The looks of confusion on their faces was priceless!
I have in mind a little prank to pull on Valerie next year, but I'm gonna keep it close to my chest! But watch out, Valerie....your turn's coming! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pranks, smanks - I want to know about any DEALS you all found! After all, that's what shopping's all about, right?

Leighboe said...

$4 golf (polo?) shirts at Old Navy, baby! Stocked up on those for the boys.
Found the most comfy, silky feeling t-shirt for myself for $3 and a pair of blue-jean shorts for $5. :)
Oh yeah, and my party-bucket WITH a stand! That was on clearance for $20. Perfect for using at our annual ice cream party! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love pranks and feel like my trip wasn't complete without one. I'll have to pull extra doozies next year! The ones Tracie and I had whipped up were good but I couldn't do them without her.