CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mwwwaaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa!!!!


Tonight Pete and his girlfriend Cat were in the hot tub. I looked outside and saw them kissing. I flashed the porch light on & off and on and off and on and off....to no avail. They were good and stuck together! Evidently this was going to take something a little more drastic.
I opened the back door and that was enough to get them seperated. Wanting to make sure they stayed that way, I looked them straight in the eyes and said loud enough to be heard over the jets, "There will be NO sex in this hot tub! That's reserved for me and Daddy ONLY!" The looks on their faces were priceless!!!! Hehehehehehehe!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to be a fly on the wall!!!!

Anonymous said...

If I'd have said that to one of my kids, they would have jumped out in disgust. LOL