CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Revenge is MINE, sayeth the Soccer Mom!



The boys had a high school soccer game this evening. Not only were the opposing team and their supporters rude & obnoxious, they were slobs! Instead of throwing their hot chocolate cups in the trash, they threw them on the ground behind the bleachers. NO excuse for that!
So, I went behind the bleachers and started picking up their trash. The bleachers aren't high, so it was obvious to all what I was doing. One guy walked up to me and handed me his cup and said, "Here" (like I'm some maid or something! ) So I said, "Thanks! We pick these up, rinse 'em out and re-use 'em after each game!" Without waiting for a response, I turned on my heel and went straight to the concession stand, where I handed them over to a very confused woman working the stand.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the revenge - you're hilarious! I also enjoyed hearing how getting new blankets "inspired" you to paint your bedroom! Best wishes for successful surgery and speedy recovery! Love you, Laura